The Academy For Environmental Sickness
The Academy for Environmental Sickness (TAFES) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. TAFES is a learning institution, led by experts in the field of environmental sickness including electrical sensitivities (ES) and toxic poisonings. Our experts teach the public about the different stressors, offer solutions, and provide resources for healing from any of the health issues stemming from exposures.
Environmental sickness creates a wide range of health issues related to single or multiple incidents of exposures to any of the following stressors: toxic chemicals, heavy metals, electric and magnetic fields, radiation, molds, gases, and smoke. These symptoms may be hard to diagnose initially. Most doctors do not have the knowledge, training, or experience to diagnose nor treat any of these illnesses. Elapsed time can further cause irreparable damage to individuals in some cases. Therefore, TAFES is commissioned to bring valuable change physically and mentally to all persons seeking help without relying on current medical establishment methods for assistance.
Our Mission Statement
To educate and raise awareness of environmental stressors that cause sicknesses in the body while providing solutions for healing.
Our Vision Statement
To offer safe havens worldwide, provide information and holistic solutions for healing from environmental stressors.
- We believe in the human right to be free of environmental stressors.
- We believe everyone deserves awareness of environmental stressors.
- We believe there is a solution to environmental stressors.
- We believe in education to prevent the effects of environmental stressors.
- We believe everyone should know what a diode is and own one.
- Educational events and Webinars
- Consultations with a licensed RN
- Products to assist in healing
- Financial Assistance – provided on a case by case basis